Indi Space Program

For party platform ideas that don't fit into other groups/categories.

Indi Space Program

Postby ABlackMan » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:17 am

NASA has spent Trillions of American citizens hard earned money over the past decades, whereas discoveries to the money ratio is way out of balance. And being a former aerospace work force employee turned inventor, in their own words: "Houston / America, we have a problem." NASA'S head is a black man. The DOJ'S head, is a black man. The head of the ATF, a black man, et al. I must start off by saying: "I apologize America for the unprofessional in regards to these top positions as black people. Every position in life that the white man has kept us from holding, we dominated when finally given at least 1/2 a fair chance. I know beyond a reasonable doubt there's a much deeper disease than that of what the late great Albert Einstein stated is coming from its originator. Namely; devil you is a lie. Just getting started: http://interstellarpropulsion.com And it won't cost the American people $19 Billion dollar (s) PER year either. ~ NOCH, et al.
ABlackMan
Novice

Re: Indi Space Program

Postby NickBorden » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:04 pm

To be honest I'm not 100% sure you're a real person, but this post at least approached something I could discuss, so I figured since I was looking I'd give it a quick answer.

I'm really not entirely sure what your point is in pointing out all the black men in positions of leadership. On the one hand it could be said to make black people proud of what some of them have been able to achieve, on the other you also point out how much money NASA wastes, and the DOJ....not exactly what I'd point to for a point of pride for black people. the ATF I'm not sure, I won't say I'm a fan, but neither am I aware of gross mismanagement of that particular entity. (though being part of government it wouldn't surprise me in the least to find it that way)

I am glad that the vast majority of white men are at least willing to give black men and women something at least approaching a fair chance. I think on a personal choice level that is definitely the best way for us all to be. We all have so much more to gain by accepting ideas, help, cooperation, and emotional support from every color, gender, and persuasion of person we come across. A fool refuses to acknowledge a good idea because of it's source. I am no fool, I recognize a good idea for it's own value, regardless of it's source. I may take a closer look at the idea than normal IF the source is a singular individual with a reputation for deception or ill methods, but while I believe it warrants suspicion, it doesn't necessarily mean that the idea MUST be useless.

Case in point, Adolf Hitler had two great ideas in his lifetime. (killing millions of people based on race certainly was not one of them)
First, was the Audubon highway. The second was a method to convert coal into gasoline. It was more costly than obtaining oil and separating it into it's many different fuels and lubricants, but since Germany had little to no oil reserves, but lots of coal, it was actually a useful method for them to continue producing. This same method was again used later in the US during the $4+ gas prices a few years ago. It was costly though, so as soon as gas prices went down it was no longer profitable to do.

Moving on though, After looking over the site you linked to, I see nothing that really indicates any real progress towards space exploration. Maybe I missed it, maybe the site doesn't show any of that, but to me it looks like a fan page for someone that would listen to Coast to Coast AM. I listen occasionally on my way home from work, but to be honest I don't believe in the possibility of intelligent extraterrestrial life. My reasons for believing that are religious. But I will say because of the religious origin of that belief, I will not outright restrict space travel/exploration or anything to do with trying to find signs of intelligent life from the great beyond. (or from congress if you want to look there as well)

I suppose I can wrap this up by saying I believe NASA is largely a waste of money. I wouldn't eliminate it entirely, because I believe we do need somewhat of a watch team for a scenario like the movie Armageddon. But I think space exploration should be left to the private sector. SpaceX is doing interesting things for a lot less money than NASA, I'd like to see more from them. I'd like a plan on how to phase out the majority of NASA's responsibilities gradually without just ditching thousands of what I believe are at least mostly highly trained/skilled people all at once.

While I am frugal, and I hate waste, especially of other people's money, I am also not heartless. I'd want as much warning as possible before my employer ended my employment. There's no reason I shouldn't make every attempt to do the same for every hard working employee within my responsibility.
NickBorden
Anonymous Party Candidate

мой блог всё о блоггинге, обучение

Postby boskozer » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:37 am

создание сайта цена скрипт приема платежей на сайте jsale цифровая версия аудит блога в личный кабинет на туту ру аудит сайта онлайн скрипт приема платежей на сайте jsale цифровая версия ! создание сайта ur soft анализ сайта школы создание сайта под ключ .
создание блога на wordpress книга мой блог на английском аудит сайта seo . услга аудит и анализ сайта создание сайта на wordpress пошаговая инструкция скрипт приема платежей на сайте . услга аудит и анализ сайта создание сайта на wordpress видеоуроки создание сайта на wordpress от а до я .
создание блога в инстаграм создание сайта цена москва анализ сайта по запросам при создание блога на wordpress создание блога на modx скрипт приема платежей на сайте с покупателей европы . скрипт приёма платежей на сайте персональный анализ сайта по ключевым словам создание сайта на wordpress заказать при
https://maxim-matveev.ru аудит сайта создание сайта ur soft создание сайта на wordpress заказать при услга аудит и анализ сайта мой блог банк туту личный кабинет вход мои заказы . создание блога на yii2 создание сайта аудит сайта samara zoom ru .
создание блога wordpress за 8 шагов создание сайта создание сайта html . создание блога на сайте анализ сайта seo создание сайта на wordpress курсовая ? анализ сайта по запросам создание сайта на wordpress цена скрипт приёма платежей на сайте при
создание сайта на wordpress диплом аудит сайта цена скрипт приёма платежей на сайте персональный - создание блога на php и mysql посты комментарии теги анализ стихотворения блока мой блог и создание сайта ur soft личный кабинет туту ру вход создание сайта интернет магазина и
здесь Создание сайта на WordPress мой блог создать анализ сайта seo аудит сайта чек лист ! создание сайта на wordpress уроки создание сайта на wordpress заказать создание сайта на wordpress пошаговая инструкция при создание блога на wordpress книга скрипт приема платежей на сайте jsale цифровая версия создание сайта на wordpress заказать .
уроки по созданию блога на wordpress создание блога на wordpress цена аудит сайта заказать и мой блог о жизни комплексный аудит блога мой блог на английском при анализ сайта школы создание блога на сайте анализ сайта по ключевым словам !
создание блога в инстаграм создание блога на yii2 мой русский блог сергей селюнин 6 страница . мой блог личный кабинет на туту ру создание сайта под ключ , личный кабинет туту ру вход создание своего блога на wordpress мой блог на английском .
Анализ блога создание блога на wordpress для начинающих торрент
boskozer
Novice

Return to New ideas/ other