The mission of the Anonymous Party
At the Federal level:
1. To reform the government of the United States of America by first teaching the people, and then seizing the offices necessary to return freedoms to the citizens of the nation by winning elections.
2. To return freedoms to the people of the United States of America by repealing laws that remove or sidestep those freedoms.
3. To create and implement a constitutional amendment that would require all government expenses be voted on separately, and of their own merits.
4. To create and implement a constitutional amendment that would limit the terms of senators to two terms, and congressmen to three terms each.
5. To remove our current tax system and replace it with a new easy to follow, easy to monitor system that does not require citizens to file reports, keep track of tax records, or risk audit from the IRS without obvious intent to circumvent paying tax.
6. To define or outline what is permitted in regards to protest (including online protest), and implement it as either law or as a constitutional amendment.
7. To remove all unnecessary regulations and restrictions on businesses, and to implement only those necessary to prevent businesses from taking advantage of people.
8. To greatly reduce the size and scope of the EPA by only allowing it to enforce regulations and restrictions that have been approved by congress and the president, and by requiring a warrant of seizure before being allowed to seize any property from citizens for any reason, and requiring a court hearing for the owner of the land being seized to appeal the seizure.
9. To separate disability from the Social Security program to allow the retirement plan to pay for itself without being crippled by the disability issue.
10. To combine all federal welfare programs and the disability portion of Social Security into one system, to allow for more efficiency, prevent fraudulent use, and provide for easier tracking of welfare spending.
11. To amend the constitution to allow for personal medical freedom, by preventing the government or the medical field from forcing citizens into treatments they do not want for any reason, and allowing citizens to decide what they feel is best for themselves in regards to medical treatment. And also to protect their right to make medical decisions for their children, so long as they are acting in what they honestly believe are the child's best interests.
12. To disassemble the Department of Education, and return full control and monitoring of schools and performance to the states, and to the people where it belongs, as well as enacting a law or constitutional amendment that would protect the rights of parents and schools to teach their children as they see fit. The only federal law necessary in regards to education is to protect homeschools and private schools from any government influence.
13. To remove all restrictions on what citizens can own except where the storage of such materials or objects is deemed dangerous to neighboring citizens. (examples include nuclear materials and meth labs which give off radiation or explosive vapors that could potentially harm others. Permits would be necessary for these instances which would be dependent on the storage or production facility to be used.)
14. To implement a law or constitutional amendment that would eliminate all benefits for elected officials that extend more than two years beyond their elected term. This would remove any and all pensions, lifetime health care benefits, and any other benefit or exemption that would give the official any advantage or distinction over any other citizen of the nation states other than their titles. (ie: "Mr President" or "congressman")
2. To return freedoms to the people of each of the states by repealing state laws that remove or sidestep those freedoms.
3. To create and implement laws that would require all state and local government expenses be voted on separately, and of their own merits.
4. To impose term limits on all state level positions that involve creating or implementing regulations on policies. These limits may vary from position to position, but for higher positions such as governors and mayors should be limited to two terms, or 10 years, whichever is greater. Other positional limits may vary, or may have clauses to prevent issues like zero candidates or community approval rating restrictions for incumbents.
5. To remove all unnecessary regulations and restrictions on businesses, and to implement only those necessary to prevent businesses from taking advantage of people.
6. To remove all state level income taxes, corporate taxes, and property taxes, and any other type of tax other than sales taxes. Essentially using the same basic tax system prescribed for the federal government. The only exception to this is vehicle registration fees which are completely voluntary due to people not being forced to buy or drive automobiles.
7. To reform the environmental laws in each state to remove all laws that unnecessarily restrict private citizens use of their land and anything on it. This includes protections for gardeners and for collecting rainwater, as well as any other uses that do not have a significant negative impact on neighboring property.
8. To combine all state welfare programs into one system, to allow for more efficiency, prevent fraudulent use, and provide for easier tracking of welfare spending, and combined with the streamlined federal system will make crosschecking the qualifications for benefits simpler.
9. To deregulate and diversify the school system, by allowing parents the choice of what school to send their children to. This would allow parents to send their children to ANY school in the state they live in, but would shift the responsibility of transportation of the student to the parents, especially if that school does not provide bus service in their area.
Some of these may on the surface not make sense. But I assure you that once all of my videos are complete the harmony of ideas creates a truly free system for people to pursue their happiness as they see fit, so long as it does not infringe on the rights of others. This is the basis of all my ideas. Check out the "Anonymous Creed" page for more info on that.